Mar 11, 2011

Due Season—Scripture: Galatians 6:7-9


Sometimes in life we feel like our work has been in vain. This is particularly true when we examine our lives in the face of those who are not trying to live according to Gods’ Law. It appears that they are doing just as well or even better than we are. Sometimes this causes us to stop and think, “Is it worth it?”  I mean why all the praying, fasting, going to church and the like if I am going to end up worse than those who live by their own rules? 

I too am familiar with these thoughts and I have considered the value of living right if it is not paying off? Here is the answer that Paul gave a very young Galatian Church, he says don’t get tired of doing the right thing. He tells them that there is a certain season in which God’s people flourish and it is called, Due Season. This is our hope in the dark seasons in life that God will prosper us in his own time. So my encouragement to you today is this, hold on another day, hold on another hour, and hold on another minute for Due Season will surely come.

Pray:
Lord teach me to keep my eyes on you especially when things in my life are not going as planned. Lord give me the inner strength to wait for my Due Season.

Determined to live by faith,
Dr. Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment